Rob_D Posted March 24 Posted March 24 Does anyone know how I can open a .rpmsg file? I've tried in classic and new outlok and OWA and it doesn't open. If I download it, it doesn't even show Outlook as an option to open the email. I've tried opening it in the Information Protection Viewer and it says that it's not compatibile.
DavR Posted March 24 Posted March 24 RPMSG files are encrypted message files. Either you should just be able to open them in OWA, or you can't because you're not authorised / the package has expired. If it's legit, go back to the sender as ask them to give you access, or send again unencrypted. 1
Rob_D Posted March 24 Author Posted March 24 If i try to open it in OWA it just downlaods to my PC again. The rpmsg is an attachement on a DLP alert email.
DavR Posted March 24 Posted March 24 Maybe go to the DLP alerts dashboard in the admin console instead? Not sure why they'd be sending you an encrypted message, but I'm not using DLP myself. I'm sure you've checked, but, is it definitely a legit microsoft alert, not some phishing / spam mail? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now