FN-GM Posted August 30, 2008 Posted August 30, 2008 Hi there I have just made a donation via PayPal. When it was completed i clicked the Return To Edugeek link and got the following message. I am using Mac OSX Leopard with FireFox 3 Z 1
ZeroHour Posted August 30, 2008 Posted August 30, 2008 Yeh its a bug that came back after 3.73 The donation still goes through though and I am working on a fix.
FN-GM Posted August 30, 2008 Author Posted August 30, 2008 Just to add, i haven't got a confirmation PM as stated in the one you get after the donation.
ICTNUT Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 Just to add to this I did click on the donate link selected my amount, went to the paypal site got distracted left my PC and when I can back I have a PM saying we see you have donated. Now I know I will but have not yet hmmmmm?
ZeroHour Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 I think you also were affect by engrish syndrom lol. Yeh we have no way other then looking at paypal to confirm its gone through. Feel free to do it again if you want.
mac_shinobi Posted March 13, 2009 Posted March 13, 2009 Zak and his stealth mode / firewall lol j/k:feedtroll:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now