Gideon_Kay Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 Call logged 13-10 Response on 14-10 Thank you for contacting Bromcom A colleague from the Support Team will look into this and be back in contact as soon as possible to help with your query. Thank you for your patience. Kind Regards Ask for follow up 3 times... Today 7-11 nothing. I don't have time to call them............ Beware! 1
Bromcom_Kirsty Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 4 hours ago, Gideon_Kay said: Call logged 13-10 Response on 14-10 Thank you for contacting Bromcom A colleague from the Support Team will look into this and be back in contact as soon as possible to help with your query. Thank you for your patience. Kind Regards Ask for follow up 3 times... Today 7-11 nothing. I don't have time to call them............ Beware! Hi If you would like to DM me the case reference number I will try and look into this for you.
Synkrox Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 Yeah I've had the same on several occasions. Their helpdesk sucks, their documentation sucks, and so does the "community". The only info worthwhile is buried inside 2 hour+ webinars. Someone's employed to make sure they don't breach SLA by providing a response within X hours. It's always a sign I'm not going to get a quick response. Nag replies to chase don't make your ticket ping on their radar either. I've tickets open since Feb, had quite a few go longer than 6 months. Their own "Known Issues" page lists bugs going back to 2023. But don't worry there's an AI agent coming soon that will fix everything 1
Seb1780 Posted November 10, 2025 Posted November 10, 2025 The whole system is poor and under resourced. I've got tickets open since February that only have "we'll look into it" as a response; others get shut down with nothing happening. We have found that an e-mail to [email protected] can sometimes expediate matters.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now