steveg Posted September 5, 2025 Posted September 5, 2025 We use intune to manage all of our iPads with no issues. We recently got a staff android phone, which makes sense to also manage through intune. I have enrolled it as a Corporate-owned, fully managed user device. This seems to have worked well, except that the phone doesn't have any system apps, so things like samsung gallery is missing. I've read online there are ways to deploy system apps to the phone, but is there a way to just remove the restriction that blocked all system apps? Ideally I want them to have all the default ones back!
robintech Posted September 5, 2025 Posted September 5, 2025 I've only just started doing Android Intune but it looks like you can do it through https://learn.microsoft.com/en-gb/intune/intune-service/apps/apps-ae-system Testing it has "Contact the device manufacturer to get the app's package name. Example package name: com.example.app" And you can't add it if it exists in Play Store
steveg Posted September 5, 2025 Author Posted September 5, 2025 Thanks, I think it does look like I need to add them back individually, I was hoping blocking them all was just a setting I could turn off!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now