mikeprice Posted June 10, 2025 Posted June 10, 2025 Hi all Bit of a question in the hope that someone on here will have come across this before I am doing some work for the local FoodBank supporting them with computery stuff and they have received an email from those nice people at Microsoft The Microsoft Business Premium Grant will expire in a few months and they seem to want us to "transition" (i.e. move) to Microsoft Business Basic instead or another Microsoft 365 "offer" for non-profits. So - the question Has anyone else come across this and is it a downgrade and if it is a downgrade then what is affected to be fair there are only about 5-6 people who actually use Office in the trust - most adminy and other stuff is done by the overarching central place thsi is just the local section that most just get and distribute the food and stuff I just want to be sure that what Microsoft are saying is not going to have effects that I have not spotted DIfficult to see what it is all about myself as I don;t really do much in terms of creating documents and other things so I won;t see the effects myself until it is switched over thanks in advance Mike
Accura2k7 Posted June 10, 2025 Posted June 10, 2025 Yes its a downgrade, they want you to pay for the applications, the cloud versions remain free. It is a bit of a problem as alot of charities, especially the smaller ones simply cant afford it. 1
mikeprice Posted June 10, 2025 Author Posted June 10, 2025 10 minutes ago, Accura2k7 said: Yes its a downgrade, they want you to pay for the applications, the cloud versions remain free. It is a bit of a problem as alot of charities, especially the smaller ones simply cant afford it. Thanks - that is what I suspected
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now