mdrabble Posted March 31, 2025 Posted March 31, 2025 (edited) Due to have Locker Connect setup tomorrow, so I have started the PreReqs I think I have some kind of .net issue as I am seeing different versions being reported! Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full\1033 shows the release as 461814 which translates to 4.7.2 but the version is showing 4.7.03190 😕 Event viewer is showing as v4.0.30319 on the error when running connect. I've tried running the latest version for .NET Framework 4.7.x installer and it fails due to .net 4.7 or a later update is already installed on this computer. Anyone shine any light on what on earth my DC is thinking? Last resort is spinning up new VM and transfer all roles and reinstall bits like Entra connect etc but I would like to avoid this if possible. Any help/advice welcome. Cheers Edited March 31, 2025 by mdrabble
3s-gtech Posted March 31, 2025 Posted March 31, 2025 What actual issues are you seeing with .NET? It's not uncommon for this 'mismatch', for it to be running an up-to-date version. What's the latest update installed via WU?
mdrabble Posted March 31, 2025 Author Posted March 31, 2025 Connect peeps have got back to me and it an encryption thing??? Got them remoting in later to sort hopefully.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now