Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm afraid I am a bit of a Noob to data but learning quickly. I have the KS4 Evaluation Booklet (2013) for my school from the FFS site and have been getting some mentoring from a data manager from a school nearby. The data manager there told me that the stats and information contained within the booklet are actually looking at the exam results from summer 2012, not 2013. Is this the case as I have started analysing our actual exam results from this year to see how the compare against the predicted grades that we got but don't want to waste my time doing this if he has got his information slightly mixed up.

 

Thanks




×
×
  • Create New...