supportman Posted March 12, 2025 Posted March 12, 2025 Has anyone used a script or app to check the all devices on the network for Windows 11 minimum requirements? I can do individual PC's with the standard healthcheck app but need a full report. I've managed to check for TPM compatibility with PDQ inventory custom script, but i've just noticed their is a CPU requirement as well! How are you guys scanning your network before Windows 11 rollouts?
supportman Posted March 12, 2025 Author Posted March 12, 2025 Found out how to do it in PDQ. Shame its not in built but it works
DavR Posted March 12, 2025 Posted March 12, 2025 I know it's a bit of a hack, but, when we discovered that one of our models of desktop was only TPM 1.x compatible, I just turned off the compatibility check in our builds. I might turn it back on when that model gets retired, but I'm not really sure what that will gain us!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now