mattpant Posted March 6, 2025 Posted March 6, 2025 Hi, Do we have any SIMS Profiles experts in the mix? I'm trying to create a new template for student profiles / reports - I'm fairly new to this part of SIMS, although have been using SIMS for many many years and know my way around most of it! I have a Word (XML) document that I have put together, full report, title cover then 1 page per subject. In the Reporting Session setup I have selected under print options - "Ignore courses with no entries" - but when I go to view / edit a report it opens up in word and includes all the subjects as per the template, including the ones that a student does not sit. Can anyone point me into the right direction please? Thanks Matt
mattpant Posted March 6, 2025 Author Posted March 6, 2025 OK, I think I've managed to sort that bit out now, with the use of Report Open / Close tags around each page! Next query is - within the template, I've set the font style / size etc - but when this pulls over, it seems to ignore the template and use what it's picking up in Profiles. Is there any way to stop this happening - so the report is neat and consistent? Thanks Matt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now