clumsy1974 Posted January 22, 2025 Posted January 22, 2025 Hi. How do you set up an Automated event so that a student with x lates in a week gets assigned a detention? We have a policy of two lates to lesson = 30mins detention, so I want to automate that in Bromcom. I have a test system at the moment, which I am setting this up in, but if all is well I am hoping I can export these and then import into the live... Thanks, Simon
Marci Posted January 22, 2025 Posted January 22, 2025 As far as I'm aware you can't export them. You'll have to configure by hand in each instance of CloudMIS. See https://docs.bromcom.com/knowledge-base/how-to-create-an-automated-event-in-behaviour/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now