timbo343 Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 As the title suggests, anyone using Compass MIS in the UK? I've heard they are big in Australia and want to try and target the UK market. How do they compare to Bromcom and Arbor?
bobsmith Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 Did you watch the 5 minute intro video on their website yet? Aimed at the UK market of course. Looks like a proper cloud solution - has statutory compliance - so that's all good. I'm gonna go look to see what their market share is and come back to this.
pete Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 We looked at them in Spring 2023 and while it looked promising they were new to the UK market and missing features we needed if we were to move MIS. Probably worth a demo again in late 2024.
timbo343 Posted November 20, 2024 Author Posted November 20, 2024 Did you watch the 5 minute intro video on their website yet? Aimed at the UK market of course. Looks like a proper cloud solution - has statutory compliance - so that's all good. I'm gonna go look to see what their market share is and come back to this.I have a feeling the UK market share is very small but i've heard they ant ro break into the UK market. Was wondering if anyone on here is using Compass and how it compared to market leaders already. I know they are big in AUS but just how big are they and will they ever be a contender in the UK when Bromcom and Arbor are the big cloud players at the moment.
AlistairB1983 Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 I have a feeling the UK market share is very small but i've heard they ant ro break into the UK market. Was wondering if anyone on here is using Compass and how it compared to market leaders already. I know they are big in AUS but just how big are they and will they ever be a contender in the UK when Bromcom and Arbor are the big cloud players at the moment. Well, judging by the 2024 Summer Census data - listed here https://mis-trends.info/mis-comparisons/ - they only have 14 schools in the UK, as compared with 10K still (sadly) on SIMS, almost 6k using Arbor and over 2k using Bromcom. So quite some way to go to be a contender - currently not even cracking into the top 10 of MIS providers (by numbers). But this is no judgement for or against their product (I've never used it so can't comment) - just pure numerical data in terms of users.
DODICT Posted November 20, 2024 Posted November 20, 2024 They are well worth a look and they have over 100 signed schools now so got over the tricky period of growth. They have some great features from what I’ve seen - the only elements I haven’t explored are the mat management and reporting. They were certainly in the top 3 of MIS I looked at the school and academies show today !!
timbo343 Posted November 20, 2024 Author Posted November 20, 2024 They are well worth a look and they have over 100 signed schools now so got over the tricky period of growth. They have some great features from what I’ve seen - the only elements I haven’t explored are the mat management and reporting. They were certainly in the top 3 of MIS I looked at the school and academies show today !!Ah they were there were they? My Head of Ops was there so no doubt they will come back with some discussion points.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now