Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

(Please forgive me Google for I have sinned)

 

Following on from the summer holidays, A decision was made at trust level to get rid of the last remnants of Google by moving from Classrooms to Teams.

 

Thankfully - it seems to have been 95% successful however there's been a few snags which I cannot get to the bottom of for the life of me.

 

Here's a list of issues without obvious causes:

  • When coursework has been submitted as a PowerPoint - teams decided to extract all the photos out of it and add them as attachments leaving the PowerPoint half blank.
  • Coursework sometimes just becomes blank after it has been submitted (If we recover the file from our nightly backup, it shows work has been completed so it's not a student trying to pull a fast one).
  • Coursework sometimes just becomes blank after it has been sucessfully marked and returned to the student.

 

Anyone has any ideas of where to even start looking before I lose my mind? I've checked every recycle bin, Version history just appears that the file has only been created on the affected day, I've sat with students to make sure they are following correct procedures and they are!

 

Any help would be greatly appreciated :confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...