coolhands Posted September 23, 2024 Posted September 23, 2024 Hi Can this ever be done during the school day (via solus)? Or does / would it kick users out etc and therefore should only be done out of school hours? I want to install CWP4 but am not sure. Also, I just realised when investigating issues that CWP2 which I thought I installed in August failed due to 'Tolerance not met for target SIMS Database'. So can I install CWP4 even though 2 is not even installed ie go straight from zero to 4? They say Schools can upgrade to CWPsu4 regardless of whether they applied CWPsu2 or CWPsu3. as they probably assume everyone has 2 as a minimum!
synaesthesia Posted September 23, 2024 Posted September 23, 2024 It's a pain but suggest doing in during the day, early on - at a time when the majority of workstations are on. This gives you time to get issues fixed quickly should they arise and means you don't have a slow rollout and the inevitable errors because someone hadn't installed or turned off half way through. Naturally, communicate this first.
coolhands Posted September 23, 2024 Author Posted September 23, 2024 thanks, and do you think I can go straight to patch 4 or should I install patch 2 first and then immediately update it to 4?
synaesthesia Posted September 23, 2024 Posted September 23, 2024 You can go straight to 4, hence "consolidated" - it includes everything prior. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now