Sukhraj Posted September 19, 2024 Posted September 19, 2024 Hi all, I am fairly new on this so first hello to everyone. I have recently started Exams and data officer role at my respective school. The person handling this left before I joined and was doing everything himself. We are trying to sort marksheets and come across a Year 9 Citizenship marksheet. The template is set to calculate formula and data entry on save. I only copy information from Target data field in same marksheet. In column when I click calculate and can see the target grade for citizenship for students then press Save. But when I reopen I have to calculate it again to see the data in that column. Why the data keep disappearing every time I close the marksheet even after pressing Save?
coolhands Posted September 20, 2024 Posted September 20, 2024 Check the ‘result set’ is unlocked. Eg it may be called Y9 Data 1 or something like that, you can see the name in the column header.
Sukhraj Posted September 23, 2024 Author Posted September 23, 2024 Hi Thanks a lot for guidance that issue is now resolved with your advise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now