ChrisMaffs Posted September 5, 2024 Posted September 5, 2024 Hi All, I'm hoping you can help me. I've been uploading our school timetable from Nova into SIMs since July and there has been no problems. Today, I've received this message on upload to SIMs. Can anyone help solve this problem please or point me in the right direction? Many thanks, Chris
coolhands Posted September 8, 2024 Posted September 8, 2024 Maybe go back to previous model that was accepted, make one minor tweak and see if you can upload? Might be something you’ve done with the failure model that can’t be accepted.
ChrisMaffs Posted September 10, 2024 Author Posted September 10, 2024 Thanks, I managed to resolve it.... but not sure how. I restarted the SIMs server, restarted Nova and restarted my computer..... it uploaded without error .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now