ICTDirect_Dave Posted June 21, 2024 Posted June 21, 2024 Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say we’ve just won 1200x Microsoft Surface Go 2, m3-8100Y, 8GB, 128GB SSD, UK Keyboard, Touchscreen and I thought I’d see if some of you might be interested? They’ll be selling for just £150 each with a year warranty and they'll be ready to ship in about 2 weeks. Drop me a DM if you're interested
CyBeRkId2002 Posted June 21, 2024 Posted June 21, 2024 You say UK keyboard... do they come with the covers? If so we could be very interested. Will drop you a message Monday.
ICTDirect_Dave Posted June 21, 2024 Author Posted June 21, 2024 Yeah they should be the typecovers Send me a DM monday
Norphy Posted June 21, 2024 Posted June 21, 2024 Hmm. Are you going to be selling these to end users? For £150 I might be interested. I take it that's £150 without the very awful tax?
ICTDirect_Dave Posted June 24, 2024 Author Posted June 24, 2024 Hmm. Are you going to be selling these to end users? For £150 I might be interested. I take it that's £150 without the very awful tax? Happy to sell to end users and yeah that's £150 before vat I'm afraid.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now