kennysarmy Posted May 1, 2024 Posted May 1, 2024 In another quest to find a way to allow our A-level students to do coding I'm looking at VMware Workstation 17 Player! I've created a base Windows 11 image (VMDK) and have edited the associated VMX file to include this entry nvme0:0.mode = "independent-nonpersistent" which is equivalent to immutable in Oracle VirtualBox. I'm as of yet unable to work out how to get the students on to the image without presenting them with the full VMware Workstation 17 Player GUI - anyone been able to crack this? Ideally I don't want them launching this at all.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now