gaz350 Posted July 22, 2008 Posted July 22, 2008 keyboards are pretty good, no good for classroom imo. fine for most kids but once you get 1 bad student they can do alot of unfixable damage. fixed on like laptop keys.
Rozzer Posted July 24, 2008 Posted July 24, 2008 Nice choice in machine. I have the 20 inc at home and i would never give it up. I also have the macbook pro which is could never give up. They will grow old with me together heh.
Edu-IT Posted July 24, 2008 Posted July 24, 2008 I was contemplating getting a Mac at one point but the price puts me off.
FN-GM Posted July 24, 2008 Author Posted July 24, 2008 I was contemplating getting a Mac at one point but the price puts me off. Mac mini's are fairly good value.
Edu-IT Posted July 24, 2008 Posted July 24, 2008 They're not too bad. If I was to get one then I think I'd want a MacBook. When the price of petrol and car insurance goes down I might be able to consider getting one. Not that this will happen any time soon!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now