ComboSmith Posted November 9, 2023 Posted November 9, 2023 We have recently switched from SIMS to Bromcom and so far it's been working great. I've managed to get our documents over thanks to Salamander but I'm stuck on the calendar, we used the SIMS calendar for a lot of events and it has been populated with the rest of the years events which means it is a massive job to manually put them all in to Bromcom. I was wondering if anyone had managed to transfer it across? Salamander put our SIMS calendar in to Outlook so there is a chance of exporting it from Outlook and putting that in to Bromcom but I can't even find a way to import any events.
supportman Posted November 10, 2023 Posted November 10, 2023 We just migrated to using an outlook shared calendar for our school events. Not sure why the MIS needs that info really.
Bromcom_Darren Posted November 16, 2023 Posted November 16, 2023 We have recently switched from SIMS to Bromcom and so far it's been working great. I've managed to get our documents over thanks to Salamander but I'm stuck on the calendar, we used the SIMS calendar for a lot of events and it has been populated with the rest of the years events which means it is a massive job to manually put them all in to Bromcom. I was wondering if anyone had managed to transfer it across? Salamander put our SIMS calendar in to Outlook so there is a chance of exporting it from Outlook and putting that in to Bromcom but I can't even find a way to import any events. I would recommend contacting the Bromcom helpdesk regarding this to see if there is anything they can do to make this process easier. Thanks Darren
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now