Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Time has come for me to sell my MDA Touch Plus. Its actually a HTC Touch Dual with the T-Mobile logo on it.

 

The ROM has been upgraded to WM6.1 from XDA-DEV's and its in fully working order.

 

Its been carefully looked after and has had a screen protector on since day 1. I have the origional box and accessories (apart from the headphones).

 

I'm going to be putting it up on eBay but i'm looking for £140 which will include P&P I accept payments via Paypal or Personal cheque but will not send the phone until the funds have cleared. I'll only post to the UK aswel.

 

Let me know if your interested before i put it on eBay.

 

Ben

 

I'll post some photo's later if i get chance..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...