Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The final block Y11y Science

New timetabler - down to what Auto thought would be the penultimate easiest block to schedule.

Having difficulties.I am at an impasse; I can either Schedule, but not build or build but not schedule.

I have tried different combinations of staff - 3 classes, 6 teachers - ideally 2 per class 3 times per week.

But I cannot get things to go through.

 

I do not know what should be my next steps.

Is there anything anyone can think of - Am I right in even thinking to should throw the baby out - unschedule the whole thing and schedule this first?

Posted

Get your exam classes (and trickiest classes in terms of flexibility) in first, build the rest round them. Avoid Auto.

 

Don't be afraid to wipe hours of work to approach things from a different angle.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...