Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have twin monitors. Usually it is ok and when I open a marksheet it opens on the same screen that sims is on - eg the left one. Today after I've restarted my computer it keeps opening on the other. (ie sims is on the left but marksheet opens on the right). But, I have my screens correctly identified (ie 1 and 2) and I have my left one set as "Make this my main display" as usual. So why is it now not working? How can I adjust it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...