LeMarchand Posted January 18, 2023 Posted January 18, 2023 Anyone else use the child-friendly search engine Swiggle for their kids? It looks like any search just goes back to the home page. I've also checked on my (not connected to the school) phone with the same result. Before I contact them I just wanted to check that this is happening fairly widely.
LeMarchand Posted January 18, 2023 Author Posted January 18, 2023 Thanks, folks - I've dropped them a note.
LeMarchand Posted January 18, 2023 Author Posted January 18, 2023 ...and got a pleasingly swift reply. They are aware and working to fix.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now