Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I am using EDUGeek 1.0 Joomla for ages, great. Have installed a great statistic module which again works great, but when veiwing stats for pages, it shows the unfriendly title as in the adress bar.

 

Has anyone installed and SEO modules or changed anything so that the address bar shows the domain + title rather than the string.

 

e.g.

 

http://www.domain.sch.uk/meet-the-staff

rather than

 

http://www.domain.sch.uk/index.php?345;task86-blah]EduGeek.net blah blah.

 

?

 

Thanks

 

 

Scot

Posted

Thanks

 

I tried this, and cause the website to vanish with an connection error.

 

I assume this means that our service providor does not have mod-rewrite enabled?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...