Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Guest Guest
Posted

Hello,

 

I have very recently bought an IP Office 500V2 System Server and I am only going to have 2 phones to start with as I’m doing this at home and will only have 2 simultaneous calls and I wondered whether the Essential License would do the job for this?

 

And what phones are best for this (cheap ones too)

 

Thanks!

Guest Guest
Posted
I will be buying Digital Phones and want to be able to just run them on extensions and call to internal extensions so will this be accomplishable without having to pay for £100s worth of licenses just to run 3 Digital Phones on their individual extensions?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...