Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I did a screen replacement on my sons Poco X3 last night and compared to many I have done in the past was a doddle as you didn't have to remove everything!

The only problem I have is that the front case uses a thick adhesive rather than the double sided gummy tape I've used in the past (and on this). But it's not doing as good a job as I'd like.

If you look at this pic below you will see what I mean:

 

pocox3.PNG

 

Can anyone recommend a glue/adhesive I can use instead? It has to provide a solid seal but still be removable should need be. Any suggestions greatfully received.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...