LincolnE Posted June 30, 2022 Posted June 30, 2022 I'm with everyone else here, it opens up a can of worms that's entirely avoided elsewhere - in previous workplaces we've had staff members send inappropriate messages to each other over email - I can't imagine the nightmare of trying to prove or otherwise investigate a toolset in a business use case where you have no control or ability to manage. Likewise stopping people joining other servers using that account, inappropriately named discord accounts and everything else that comes from such a thing. I've seen some businesses use Slack for this, but that's more geared for industrial/business use.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now