Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

I'm currently in the process of helping our Business Manager weene our school of paying by cheque and we're trying to move over to BACS payments. In FMS we can produce an output file to upload to the banks online portal, but the file is rejected by the bank as it isn't in the correct format. I have been able to create a working .csv file which works with the banks systems but I wanted to know is there a way to modify the FMS output file to match the banks requirements so that the Business Manager can upload BACs files.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...