Rob_D Posted May 26, 2022 Posted May 26, 2022 Hi all, We're in the process of moving to Bromcom and I can't work out how your supposed to edit the "Roll(s)" field in the staff profile (see in the image below). As far as I can tell, it's not related to the "Rolls and permissions" Rolls. But is linked to the "Staff Type" column in the staff list. I can't find any mention of this in their documentation/training. So if someone knows where/how this is set please let me know. Thanks!
Oaktech Posted May 26, 2022 Posted May 26, 2022 (edited) Hi all, We're in the process of moving to Bromcom and I can't work out how your supposed to edit the "Roll(s)" field in the staff profile (see in the image below). As far as I can tell, it's not related to the "Rolls and permissions" Rolls. But is linked to the "Staff Type" column in the staff list. [ATTACH=CONFIG]65587[/ATTACH] I can't find any mention of this in their documentation/training. So if someone knows where/how this is set please let me know. Thanks! I think that's set under contracts -> + (to edit) -> roles tab **EDIT Nearly, but not quite... It's contracts, but EITHER: double click an existing contract -> roles tab and add/edit the role. OR... + a new contract -> fill in all the details -> then save the contract and then double click the one you've just created to change roles and pay details. Edited May 26, 2022 by Oaktech 1
Bromcom_Support_2 Posted May 26, 2022 Posted May 26, 2022 I think that's set under contracts -> + (to edit) -> roles tab **EDIT Nearly, but not quite... It's contracts, but EITHER: double click an existing contract -> roles tab and add/edit the role. OR... + a new contract -> fill in all the details -> then save the contract and then double click the one you've just created to change roles and pay details.[ATTACH=CONFIG]65588[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]65589[/ATTACH] Hi Oaktech, Yes this is correct you can edit the Role in the contracts section on the staff profile. Kind Regards Bromcom Training 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now