CyBeRkId2002 Posted May 25, 2022 Posted May 25, 2022 Does anyone have a good contact at RM? I am desperately trying to transfer a domain away from them that a school previously had hosted with them but am struggling to get through to the correct department. Ideally I need a contact telephone number for the IHG department (I believe) but can't seem to find one anywhere.
atcoates Posted May 25, 2022 Posted May 25, 2022 Tel: 08454 040 000 Press 3 for internet connectivity or RM Voice Services support
dobbyit Posted May 25, 2022 Posted May 25, 2022 I use the email of [email protected] and have been responsive ie less than 24hrs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now