coolhands Posted May 11, 2022 Posted May 11, 2022 How can I see from within sims (ie while logged on) if Consolidated Workstation Patch 2 has been installed or not? So if I click on Help>About or System Information it doesn't tell me? Reason I'm asking is because it was deployed to all targets and has worked, but on one machine the user is having some issues and I wanted to see if this has been installed yet or not. But I cannot? Is it possible. eg the system information report is (I've starred out some bits): SIMS System Information Report============================== School name: **** High SchoolSchool number: ***** SQL Server name: ******* Database name: **** Database version: 3.64.291 SQL Server version: Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (SP2) (KB4052908) - 13.0.5026.0 (X64) SIMS .net folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMS\SIMS .net SIMS .net version: 7.204 Computer name: ****-**** Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0 (Generated by SIMS System Manager Module on 11/05/2022)
Esteban_Child_of_the_Sun Posted May 19, 2022 Posted May 19, 2022 The only ways I know to do it from a workstation is to browse to the location of Pulsar.exe (defaults to C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMS\SIMS .net), then do properties of the file and go to the Details tab. From within there you can see the File Version. 7.204.26.0 = base release of Spring 2022 7.204.26.2 = Workstation patch 2 If you have access to the SOLUS3 Agent UI then you can look in there too 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now