Hightower Posted June 25, 2008 Posted June 25, 2008 Hi all, I want some C++ books - anyone wishing to get rid of theirs? Tell me what you want for them.
bossman Posted June 25, 2008 Posted June 25, 2008 @Hightower: Will e-books do got quite a lot of them can zip them up and e-mail for nothing?
Hightower Posted June 25, 2008 Author Posted June 25, 2008 Thanks Bossman, That'd be great - I've sent you a PM. If anyone else has some hard copy's they want rid of too though still get in touch. I like to expand my book collection.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now