Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Really hitting a brick wall with this. I have fresh out the box ipad, the serial number is in the correct mdm server in ASM. I then have got an active MDM push certificate. In enrollment tokens section I can see my Server and the device says ready to enroll, I then apply the profile I have created. It then says profile assigned after a couple of minutes of syncing.

 

On the ipad i enter wifi settings and ipad activates. However it never prompts me to do remote management. Anyone got any ideas as everything seems right.

Posted

[h=3]The Fix

 

The configuration for your iPhone/iPad could not be downloaded from : Invalid Profile.[/h]Cause: The enrollment is blocked by a device type restriction.

[h=4]Resolution[/h]

  1. Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center > Devices > Enroll devices > Enrollment restrictions.
  2. Under Device type restrictions, select All Users > Properties.
  3. Select Edit next to the Platform settings.
  4. On the Edit restriction page, select Allow for iOS/iPadOS and proceed to the Review + save page, then select Save.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...