Olliesaurus Posted October 25, 2021 Posted October 25, 2021 Heya, Potentially taking on a handful of primary schools in the near future and thought best to give cloud migrations some thought. Any Trusts with multiple schools experienced moving their primaries to the cloud at all? I’d love to pick your brain about it if at all possible! Thanks
IT_JB Posted October 26, 2021 Posted October 26, 2021 Heya, Potentially taking on a handful of primary schools in the near future and thought best to give cloud migrations some thought. Any Trusts with multiple schools experienced moving their primaries to the cloud at all? I’d love to pick your brain about it if at all possible! Thanks I've taken our 11 primary schools serverless in the last 18 months, happy to talk about our journey just drop me a pm.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now