Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

when I try to attach jpegs I get the following message:

 

Warning: unlink(/tmp/php22TL8J) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_upload.php on line 747

Posted (edited)
Im still getting it just noticed it says it exceeds my quota by 7. something meg although the images i am trying to upload are 12 kb each. Edited by FN-Greatermanchester
Posted
But it says by 7. Something meg that’s less than I have already uploaded. The files i am trying to upload are only 12bk.How much space do I get?
Posted
But it says by 7. Something meg that’s less than I have already uploaded. The files i am trying to upload are only 12bk.How much space do I get?

If you look at the chart on that page then you will see how much space you have left. From here you will be able to determine whether it's a bug or if you have genuinely run out of space. Perhaps the attachment limit was recently introduced or has been lowered and that is why you're now getting this message when you try to upload?

Posted
what chart? All there is a list of things i have uploaded.

At the top of the page there is a graph; look under Attachment Statistics at the very top.

Posted
is there?

You may need to unhide it by clicking on the arrow button located in the top right hand corner, to the right of where it says Attachments Posted by FN-Greatermanchester.

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...