FN-GM Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 when I try to attach jpegs I get the following message: Warning: unlink(/tmp/php22TL8J) [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/class_upload.php on line 747
FN-GM Posted June 17, 2008 Author Posted June 17, 2008 (edited) Im still getting it just noticed it says it exceeds my quota by 7. something meg although the images i am trying to upload are 12 kb each. Edited June 17, 2008 by FN-Greatermanchester
Edu-IT Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 You've obviously exceeded your upload limit. If you go here then you can see what you've uploaded and how much space you've used/got left for uploads. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/profile.php?do=editattachments Deleting some older attachments will solve the problem, unless ZeroHour increases the limit.
EduTech Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 http://www.edugeek.net/forums/profil...ditattachments try looking how much space u have left, or ask Z to increase limit James.
FN-GM Posted June 17, 2008 Author Posted June 17, 2008 But it says by 7. Something meg that’s less than I have already uploaded. The files i am trying to upload are only 12bk.How much space do I get?
Edu-IT Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 But it says by 7. Something meg that’s less than I have already uploaded. The files i am trying to upload are only 12bk.How much space do I get? If you look at the chart on that page then you will see how much space you have left. From here you will be able to determine whether it's a bug or if you have genuinely run out of space. Perhaps the attachment limit was recently introduced or has been lowered and that is why you're now getting this message when you try to upload?
FN-GM Posted June 17, 2008 Author Posted June 17, 2008 what chart? All there is a list of things i have uploaded.
Edu-IT Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 what chart? All there is a list of things i have uploaded. At the top of the page there is a graph; look under Attachment Statistics at the very top.
Edu-IT Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 is there? You may need to unhide it by clicking on the arrow button located in the top right hand corner, to the right of where it says Attachments Posted by FN-Greatermanchester.
Edu-IT Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 Not sure then as this is what I see. http://i32.tinypic.com/2l9s5mu.png
FN-GM Posted June 17, 2008 Author Posted June 17, 2008 Odd i don't have it i have removed some files and tried again but i got the same result
kmount Posted July 28, 2008 Posted July 28, 2008 PDF didn't in the last one I viewed (about the toolset from blinky) but if I saved the target it did.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now