Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

Thought i would make an album today.

 

Problem i noticed was if i have the album called "The girlfriend" it wont let me do anything with it such as delete/upload pictures.

 

Anychance you can delete the albums for me, i jst know not to use that word.

 

Thanks

 

James.

Posted (edited)
To see whether this problem was unique to you I created an album with the same name and I got the same problem. I've managed to delete the album though. Edited by Edu-IT

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...