coolhands Posted July 2, 2021 Posted July 2, 2021 We have a member of staff returning. While resetting the password in system manager I notice it says Ex-user under the SIMS Role(s) category. Can / should / how do I change that? As now she is no longer an Ex-user
coolhands Posted July 9, 2021 Author Posted July 9, 2021 (edited) yes that is ticked! But still shows as ex-user in the Find User display! edit actually in the staff area her employment details show new start date of 1/9/2021 so perhaps come that date she will 'go live' - I will see! Edited July 9, 2021 by coolhands
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now