ICTDirect_Dave Posted June 25, 2021 Posted June 25, 2021 In all seriousness, no I'm not fully recovered yet. I'm still suffering from chest pains, a very bad cough, headaches and insane tiredness! Been written off work till 5th July to rest and recuperate! I really hope you come out the other side soon! So, the Apple Watch goes a very tiny way to make me feel better! 🙈 But how much did you save?
Zoom7000 Posted June 25, 2021 Posted June 25, 2021 I really hope you come out the other side soon! Thanks mate! But how much did you save? Retail on Apple, it's around £429. UKCamelCamelCamel shows that it's been on Amazon for around £349. I've seen refurbs over the last few weeks on HUKD at £250ish. Almost picked one up, but just missed out. There's one today on Music Magpie for £289. So I'm guessing around the £50 mark saving for a brand new device.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now