SamTheMan Posted June 9, 2021 Posted June 9, 2021 Hello all I'm now encountering a strange issue when deploying an image via MDT (see image attached), this is occurring on more than one device as well. I have never had this before and haven't made any credential changes either. I have tried a couple of things already Made sure that the SSD is completely blank using diskpart Deleted any test images from within MDT (I know this shouldn't make any difference anyway). Forced a complete regeneration of the WIM Made sure that the user we use to build has full permissions to the share (even though the account is domain admin) The deployment path was set by IP, I have reverted back to hostname. Has anybody got any other suggestions? Many thanks Sam
Boredguy Posted June 9, 2021 Posted June 9, 2021 we get it on certain network sockets, or if trying to build too many stations at once.
DaveTheTech Posted June 9, 2021 Posted June 9, 2021 double check the share path on the server and compare it to what you have in MDT
SamTheMan Posted June 10, 2021 Author Posted June 10, 2021 Hi all. Solved this now. I didn't grab a picture but I ran into a DHCP error. It turns out I was a missing driver.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now