ticktock Posted April 15, 2021 Posted April 15, 2021 Morning, could anyone recommend a replacement for the Epson EB-X39 OHP. Seems to be end of life which is a shame as they have been excellent. I'd like to stick with Epson as they have always been ultra reliable. 1
network41 Posted April 15, 2021 Posted April 15, 2021 Speak to projectorpoint I have used them many times 1
TMBS Posted April 15, 2021 Posted April 15, 2021 Morning, could anyone recommend a replacement for the Epson EB-X39 OHP. Seems to be end of life which is a shame as they have been excellent. I'd like to stick with Epson as they have always been ultra reliable. I was recommended Andy at A V Partsmaster on here and found him really helpful and a good price for the projector we needed - he responded really quickly too. https://www.avpartsmaster.co.uk/ 1
VeryPC Posted April 15, 2021 Posted April 15, 2021 Morning @ticktock We're a proud Epson partner here at VeryPC and have got years of experience in all things AV. If you like, you can can check out our dedicated webpage and drop us a PM to speak further? https://very-pc.co.uk/products/display/projector - Ryan 2
Boredguy Posted April 15, 2021 Posted April 15, 2021 I'd hazard a guess that the EB-X49 is the new model, as the previous model was the X29 (we have both), but at least all the range seem to have same features and mounting points. 1
ticktock Posted April 15, 2021 Author Posted April 15, 2021 Many thanks @Bordedguy, just had that confirmed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now