J1mb08agg1n5 Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 Hi all. Have a small issue trying to deploy one particular Yealink SIP-T30P. Network is VLAN'd, for simplicity default VLAN is 1, voice VLAN is 50. L3 switch is configured as the default gateway and IP helper is pointing towards DHCP server situated in VLAN1. It can acquire IP in VLAN1 but not for VLAN50. Initial thought was checking that ports are configured correctly which I have verified that they are. As I test, I unplugged a working phone and plugged the cable into the non-working phone, still no IP which I can't fathom why. Port hasn't been changed and settings on the phone are the same, so can't explain why one works and one doesn't but it will work when I assign it to VLAN1. Any suggestions or troubleshooting ideas?
Davit2005 Posted January 12, 2021 Posted January 12, 2021 Try reseting the phone that is not working back to Factory defaults. I cannot understand as you why it is not picking up IP address. Maybe phone itself is faulty??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now