Jawloms Posted January 6, 2021 Posted January 6, 2021 I'm obviously missing something in the licensing, but when my staff log in to http://www.office.com and click "Install Office", they are only offered Skype! When the students do it, they can install Office. What do I need to change? Under "Licenses and Apps" the staff have "Office 365 A1 for Faculty" assigned to them. Students have "Office 365 A1 Plus for Students". Thank you Stuart
nadeem Posted January 6, 2021 Posted January 6, 2021 A1 only includes web version of Office apps - you'd need A1 Plus for Faculty
Jawloms Posted January 6, 2021 Author Posted January 6, 2021 Which I don't have available to me as a choice........ Bum..... Thank you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now