Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am having some problems with JAMF today, and can't get any support from them. (Long story, I am on a free trial, support doesn't appear to have kicked in from my supplier yet).

 

Is anyone else experiencing this? I had something similar last week as well.

 

JamfIssues.png

 

I am using a timed profile to restrict pupils to school apps from 8:30am - 3:30pm, but this morning it kicked in at 7:00am for at least one pupil. I don't really understand why, but this database issue popped up while I was trying to check out the pupil so I do wonder if it's related.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...