Disaster Posted November 30, 2020 Posted November 30, 2020 Hello all, I hope someone can help.. I have recently created a new W10 Edu image, sysprepped it and uploaded it to the WDS server. I did this before but with an LTSC image and that worked fine. However, the W10 edu image will not show during setup, any ideas why that could be? All previous Images work fine, is Edu that much different to LTSC that I might need to sort drivers or make a new boot image? Cheers!
chazzy2501 Posted November 30, 2020 Posted November 30, 2020 not any different, have you disabled it? (from the image selection)
Disaster Posted November 30, 2020 Author Posted November 30, 2020 Nope, I disabled the LTSC image and enabled the Edu image, still nowt. Would using MDT be a more up to date method of deploying W10? Cheers
dmartin1018 Posted November 30, 2020 Posted November 30, 2020 Nope, I disabled the LTSC image and enabled the Edu image, still nowt. Would using MDT be a more up to date method of deploying W10? CheersSCCM is the way forward. Skip MDT and move from WDS to SCCM imo
Disaster Posted December 1, 2020 Author Posted December 1, 2020 Thanks for the info, I'll get cracking!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now