Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I'm a tad stuck with getting Teams PowerShell installed and PowerShell then allowing me to import it into the current session.I've followed various website to install and check that it's installed, but when it comes to importing the module it's a hit and miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I have the following module installed:

PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-InstalledModule -Name MicrosoftTeamsVersion Name Repository Description ------- ---- ---------- ----------- 1.1.8-preview MicrosoftTeams PSGallery Microsoft Teams cmdlets module for Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core....

 

When I now try to import it, I am getting some weird errors back.

I've copied the full verbose output into PasteBin as it's too long for here: https://pastebin.com/uH7Qe6F4

I get the same with the 1.1.7 preview module. I know it's preview, but I've been told that we have to use this.

Could anyone help please?

Many thanks

Posted

Hi,

 

The issue I am experiencing hasn't gone away, but I've been informed not to use "Import-Module".

I'm using PowerShell 5.1, latest stable version available for Windows 10 1909.

 

If you let PowerShell handle the module importing automatically then the preview MicrosoftTeams module works, but as soon as you try to import as part of the script, it throws that error message.

Yes, all testing have been done while running PowerShell (ISE) as admin.

 

Thanks,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...