Gongalong Posted September 30, 2020 Posted September 30, 2020 Hi folks, I’ve been given the brief of finding a way of reporting back the student’s output for the day to both the student, and their parents/carers. Any suggestions? I’m not clear at the moment whether it’s for many students or a select few, nor whether it’s for multiple subjects, and whether they need to retain the history. I do know the output will be a number from 1 to 4 (1 being bad, 4 being good). One thought was to use Office 365 with some parent spreadsheet that feeds a lot of child spreadsheets that are individually shared with the parents/students. Alternatively, a spreadsheet with the data that’s then used to mail merge to parent/student email on a daily basis. Unless something bespoke exists? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now