Mimi- Posted September 7, 2020 Posted September 7, 2020 Morning. We have UBF with RM safety net which has been working well for a long time now. Children each have a log into the computer, I can see what every child has been searching if needed and we can separate filtering for staff and children. Now we've introduced iPads I'm not sure where to go next. Our iPads are on the default filtering setting so they are going through our system but in lock down something happened and something was searched on an ipad and I was asked to find which child searched it which I couldn't do. All iPads come up as name 'not available'. Is there a way for our system to keep how we are managing the computers but also add a way to monitor the ipads more, at least so it can tell me which number ipad so the teachers can look at their sign out sheet? I'm still waiting for RM to call me back so I am trying to talk to them but it'll be nice to hear from real experiences and if doing this works well for schools.
Boredguy Posted September 7, 2020 Posted September 7, 2020 There is meant to be an app available via the RM unify portal where you could "sign in" to get different filtering other than the default, but as it required devices to not be behind a NAT it's not something I looked any further into
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now