sippo Posted August 10, 2020 Posted August 10, 2020 Is there an 'easy' way to do this? We are moving mailboxes from one tenant to another. There is a manual process which isn't straight forward, and we are currently paying a third party company to migrate at £6.95 each.
Guest Guest Posted August 10, 2020 Posted August 10, 2020 We used EDB mails for this, we paid around £150 to migrate 200ish users
chaplic Posted August 28, 2020 Posted August 28, 2020 No. MS have a solution in private preview which seems to have gone quiet, but the only realistic way to do tenant to tenant is third party tooling. I'm mates with a MS exchange premier field engineer, he groans when he gets the question as the official line is to migrate back to on prem!
Edu-IT Posted August 30, 2020 Posted August 30, 2020 I Am Cloud. £1.50 per user https://assets.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud-11/documents/586121/643888909280030-pricing-document-2019-05-21-0939.pdf
jimmyavr Posted September 2, 2020 Posted September 2, 2020 I Am Cloud. £1.50 per user https://assets.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud-11/documents/586121/643888909280030-pricing-document-2019-05-21-0939.pdf I have used I AM Cloud and found the whole process to be quite stress free and timely. This was for 180 mailboxes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now