Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Evening all,

 

Hope some peeps can help me here before I raise a call with Microsoft....

 

For the life of me, I can't seem to switch on Captions for Teams meetings. I've checked all the policies for Teams messaging Policies, etc and they all seem set correct but Live Captions is just not being made available to us. I know it only works within scheduled meetings, but still not available.

 

Even setting up a Live Event the 'Captions (preview)' option is greyed out.

 

What am I missing - or is it a license thing?

 

A number of our students are hard of hearing (even one of our teachers is), so this will solve a lot of issues at the mo but I just can't seem to see what I'm doing wrong.

 

Thanks

 

Pete

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...